Staying Organised While Blogging



Staying organised is one of the hardest things I have found about blogging. This year I have decided to change that!

Keeping a schedule will really help, I plan to post Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday/Tuesday. I usually write up the post for the week on the weekend so I can spend more time on it and I have more time to do school work during the week.

Getting blogger block is another issue I have come across so I find that keeping a notebook with me means that whenever a post idea pops into my head I can write it down for the future.

 I also find keeping a diary so you can plan out when is best to upload each post. It also means that you know how many you have to post that month, which I have found really useful!

I hope this has helped any of you reading this and if you have any other tips please tell me them in the comments!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I've started using a notebook as well this year! I use to- sort of -plan things on Google calendars and that worked well but I prefer being able to spread all my ideas out and keep everything tidy but in a format that I can easily add notes. This year I printed off a calendar type thing for each month and have penciled in any series that I'm doing. I write the title for each post on the calendar then a plan and draft in the note book. It seems to be working so far, fingers crossed!

    Katie // ZigZagsAndHabiliments

    ReplyDelete