Girl Online | Zoella




As you probably all know I am a massive fan of Zoella and I was so grateful to receive her book for Christmas. So excited that I started reading it that day!

The story is all about this girl who has an anonymous blog and only her best friend knows. She goes on a trip to New York and that is where the adventure starts. I am not going to give anymore away so those of you who want to read it can find out fir yourselves! As it is about a blogger I felt I could really relate to it and I know what she means about her blog being her calm place.

I read this book in less than a week and I cannot wait until the next one comes out. I would recommend this book to anyone and think it is such a fun and enjoyable read. If you have read this please tell me what you thought of it in the comments!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment