Winter Essentials

It is definitely getting closer to winter and I am definitely looking forward to it. So with Christmas edging closer and closer I thought I would share with you my winter essentials!

Fashion
This is the time for woolly jumpers and I think they are my favourite things to wear. There is nothing better than wrapping up warm with a massive jumper, fluffy socks and a warm scarf!

Makeup
In the winter I like to make my makeup a bit darker, plum colours are great to wear on your eyes and I really want to try a darker lip! I have done a makeup look here and will be doing one for Christmas day so watch out for that!

Skincare
Around this time of year a moisturise everyday as I don't always in the winter but in the winter my skin can dry out really quickly. I am really enjoying using the Clinique Dramatically Different one and click here for a review!

Decorations
I find this is the perfect time of year to have your fairy lights on and snuggling up with a fluffy blanket and a candle burning either on Pinterest or reading a book!

Music
Let it go - James Bay
Take me to church - Hozier
Heart wants what it wants - Selena Gomez
East of Eden - Zella Day
Blank spaces - Taylor Swift
Wrapped up - Olly Murs
Steal my girl - One Direction
Shake it off - Taylor Swift

I hope you have liked this and see you tomorrow! What are your winter essentials? Have I missed anything?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment