Vlogmas Favourites

Now one of my favourite thing about December is vlogmas. If you don't know what this is then it is when YouTubers clog everyday until December so I thought I would show you who I am enjoying! 


Tanya Burr
Tanya has such cute vlogs and will never fail to cheer you up. She always seems to do something interesting everyday! 
Velvetgh0st
Gabby always makes me laugh. Her vlogs are some of my favourite and I always look forward to them.  I love it when she meets up with her friends as she is just so funny!
Zoella
Although Zoe did take a break from vlogging she is back and I think she is one of my favourites. I love the way that she edits them and I am loving see Nala (her new pug). 
Fleur De Force
I have only just started watching Fleurs vlogs and I am really enjoying them. Her house is amazing and I love seeing how she does her makeup everyday and what she wears! 
I am really enjoying vlogmas and it is a really nice thing to come home to watch everyday! I hope you liked this post and if you are enjoying anyone else's vlogmas then please leaving me a comment telling me who! 
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment