My Favourite Christmas Films



I haven't got long left at school, just 2 more weeks so hopefully the amount of homework I am going to get will slowly get lower and the quality of my posts will improve! One of my favourite things about Christmas is the films. There are so many out there but there are a few which are a bit better than the rest for me!


Love Actually - This is just a classic, one of the best films to put you in a festive mood. It is a romcom and is full of famous faces. One of the best things about the film is that at the beginning and end of the film the footage of the people at the airports is real and it will just put you in such a good mood!
Elf - If you haven't watched this film then where have you been?! I absolutely love this film and could act out quite a few of the scenes. It is such an easy film and great to watch with family.
The Grinch - I never really watched this when I was a child but it is still a really good film. It is such an easy watch and I love watching it with a hot chocolate and fluffy blanket!
Home Alone- Another classic but when I watched this for the first time I couldn't stop laughing and I still can't when I watch it now. The first one is so much better than the second one!
Nativity - Now before you say anything, yes I do mean the children's one but let me explain. When this first came out me and my brother loved it and it has kind of become a tradition for me and him to watch it. It is one of the funniest things and all the songs are SO catchy, but again the first one is better than the second one.

I hope you have liked this post and please let me know what your favourite films are around this time of year. Are you enjoying Blogmas? Is there anything you want to see?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

*that photo is not mine and I take so credit
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment