Festive Lush Haul

Christmas has to be my favourite time at Lush so I thought that I would show you what I have picked up.


Luxury Lush Pud
This is such a fun and colourful bath bomb. I had this last year when it was purple so I am excited to see what it will be like now. It is one to use to get you in a good mood or to have a fun bath. This smells amazing and I can't wait to try it!

Golden Wonder
I got this a few years ago and use it a few years after I got it so it wasn't amazing so I am giving it another go. The scent is a mixture of sweet orange and lime, lovely! It has got something in the middle so I can't wait to find out what it is!

Holly Golightly
This is a bubble bar and it has such a delicious festive spice smell. This is rather large so I think I could get at least 5 if not 6 baths out of this. It may be silver on the outside but inside it a dark green and I am really excited to see what colour my bath turns!
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Lush! I haven't tried any of their festive products yet!

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete