Favourite Things About Christmas

It is finally time to get excited for Christmas and I don't know about you but I have been waiting for this for a long time! I thought I would share with you some of my favourite things about this time of the year!


Advent Calendars
Christmas Music
Festive Food
Stockings
Vlogmas!
Christmas Jumpers
Family Time
Christmas Films
Christmas Morning
Costa Takeaway Cups
Snow
Decorations
The Atmosphere
Getting more relaxed at school
Christmas Trees
 The Christmas Yankee Candles
Giving and Receiving Presents
The Angel On Top Of The Tree
Festive Nails
Gingerbread
Red Starbucks Cups

I hope you like this post and if you weren't feeling festive then now you are! What are your favourite things about Christmas? Do you think I have missed anything? Do you like any of these?

Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature 
*This photo is't mine and I take no credit for it

No comments:

Post a Comment