Christmas Tag!

I hope you are enjoying my Blogmas so far, I am really enjoying writing them! Today I have the Christmas tag and carry on reading to see who I tag to do this as well!


1. What's your favourite holiday movie?
I love Christmas movies SO much! There are so many, Love Actually, Elf, Home Alone, and many more. They are some of my favourite type of films and they just all get me in the Christmas spirit!

2. What are your favourite Christmas colours?
I have never really thought about this but I suppose at Christmas time it is all about the reds and greens, classic Christmas colours! I also like gold and loads of fairy lights!

3. Do you like to stay in your pj's or dress up at Christmas?
It is sort of tradition to open our stocking in our pj's and then we dress up in our pretty dresses! It just make the day feel more special and it is always nice to dress up!

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
This is too hard to answer. I think it would be unfair to buy something for just one person so maybe I would buy something that everyone could share! I would say something for my parents but which one do you choose and then you have my brother!

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
We always open our presents on Christmas day. I never open all of my presents at the beginning of the day though. We have to go to church on Christmas morning so we open one present before that and then when we get back the present opening begins!

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No but last year my brother made one and he even made the proper icing and it looked and tasted amazing!

7. What do you like to do during the Christmas holidays?
I normally spend alot of time at home or with family, buying last minuet present and (attempting) to wrap them!

8. Any Christmas wishes?
That everybody has a brilliant Christmas and a great New Year!

9. Favourite Christmas smell?
I am absolutely IN LOVE with the Yankee candle Red Apple Wreath and I also like Christmas Eve. My mum has one from The White Company called Winter and it is just the definition of Christmas!

10.  Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
Well you have to like Christmas dinner but I think I prefer the pudding! We have so many, chocolate moose, chocolate log, ice cream, cake, and the list goes on!

I hope you have liked this post and I tag Rosie and Ella and of course YOU! If you do do this tag then please leave me a comment with a link as I would love to check it out! What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment