Sweater Weather Tag

I have already done a tag similar to this put I am now 100% in the autumn mood and wanted to post something autumny!

Favourite Candle Scent?
This has to be Red Apple Wreath by Yankee Candle, as I just think this smell sums up autumn for me! I also really enjoy Fireside Treats which is a lovely smell of vanilla.

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate. My favourite has to be the peppermint one from Starbucks or Costa's honeycomb. Nothing beats a bit of whipped cream and marshmallows on a cold autumn day!I don't really like tea or coffee although I have started to drink chamomile teas!

Do you switch your makeup routine for the season?
I don't really have a  "routine" but I like to wear a darker lip and maybe a bit more of a shimmery eye shadow!

Hat or Scarves?
I love both and you'll know from this post that I recently bought this lovely hat but I do love scarves. They keep you so warm, I am going to have to say both!

Most worn sweater?
This is so hard! I have so many and I love them all, I can't pick a favourite as I literally love them all!

Must have autumn nail polish?
I love the Barry M one in Raspberry as it is just so beautiful and goes with every outfit. I just like darker shade in general and there are so many different ones out there!

Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
In England we don't have football games so I will have to say jump in leaves but it is quite fun and if you aren't feel the autumn mood then go and find yourself a pile of leaves!

Skinny jeans or leggings?
I have to be honest, I don't really like leggings so definitely skinny jeans. I live in my topshop joni jeans in this sort of weather!

Boots or Uggs?
Both! I love wearing boots out and about and the can really make an outfit but I think Uggs are a staple for autumn/winter!

What is your #1 favourite thing about autumn?
Click here to find out!

Do you have a song that gets you in the autumn mood?
Not really, it is just the atmosphere and it getting colder that I like!


What is the autumn weather like where you live?
It is starting to get quite cold here in England and I am wearing a scarf where ever I go! The air is getting colder and it is raining nearly everyday. I love this kind of weather and think I prefer it over summer!

I hope you liked this post and if you do this tag then please leave a link and I would love to check it out!


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely tag <3 I always like reading these especially Autumn/Winter ones xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i love this tag! I agree with so many of your answers!

    Alice x
    http://www.bloglovin.com/alicewojcik

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now HAVE to try the Starbucks peppermint hot chocolate.. How did I not know about this already!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, you should definitely try it!

      Delete
  4. Always always enjoy reading your blog ��

    ReplyDelete