Safe Haven book and film


I recently finished reading Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and I thought that I would give you my thoughts on it compared to the film. I watched the film before I read the book and I really really enjoyed it which made me want to read the book even more! There is a massive plot twist at the end but I'll leave you find that our for yourself! The book is not exactly like the film. It has got the same story line but it goes into a lot more detail and there were times when I would think, this isn't what I saw in the film but I personally prefer the book but only a small margin. It is such a good book and I never wanted to put it down and the film was just as gripping!
I hope you liked this post and if you have anything you want to see then please leave a comment! 
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Great post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete