Falling With.. Maisie!

 I got tagged by my blogger friend Rosie to do this Falling With... Tag and it looks really fun!

1) If you could fall for one of your eyebrows which one would it be?
Quite a random question but I would have to go for my right one as I like the shape of it the most!

2) If any celebrity could fall for you which one would it be?
Oh... there are so many! Maybe Alex Pettyfer as he is just really good looking, but I also love Sam Clafin, Zac Efron...

3) If you could land anywhere on the Earth where would it be?
I did a whole post on places that I wanted to go so all of them. Click here to see it!

4) If you could fall into a jukebox and only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is so hard as I get really sick with songs after awhile but I think something by Avril Lavigne or Kylie Minogue because I listen to them as a child and have always loved them!

5) If you could fall into any movie what would it be?
This is so hard! There are so many films I want to be in! I think it would be Harry Potter as it is just my favourite, but there is also Grease and I think that Elf would be so much fun!

6) If you could fall back in time where would you fall back to?
I think I would go back to my childhood or maybe when my parents got married as it sounded amazing!

7) If you could fall and hit your head and loose one memory, what memory would you loose?
Anything bad or sad that I don't want to remember.

8) If you could fall into any season and stay there all year round, what season would it be?
Definitely autumn/winter as I just love everything about them. Click here to see my favourite things about it!

9) If you were to fall into trouble, what would it most likely be?
I have got no idea...

10) If you were to fall into 1 million pounds and could only spend it in one store, which one would it be?
It depends on what I am buying, if its clothes then probably Topshop but there are so many shops that I don't know! I probably couldn't spent it all in one store.

I hope you have liked this post and please feel free to do this tag. If you do then please leave a comment with a link and I would love to check it out!

Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+
post signature

2 comments: