Autumn Haul

As I promised last week here is my autumn haul. I have been getting these things for a while so I didn't go out and buy all of these at the same time.

I got these two long sleeved crop tops from H&M. I think I am going to love these and have already been wearing them a lot. I got a black one which goes with everything and this nice green one which is very autumnal.

This is a floral skater skirt. It is really cute and I think has got the perfect colours for autumn and would go really well with the green top above!
 These are one of my favourite things I have got, ripped mom jeans. I have been wearing then nearly
everyday since I have got them. They are so comfy and stylish at the same time!
This jumper is from Topshop and I love the pattern on it. When I first put it on it was really itchy but within a few minuets I forgot about it and it was fine. 
I have wanted a parka like coat for AGES so when I got home and saw this coat on my bed I was so happy. It has got a really nice black fleece inside it and I think I am going to wear this everyday!

I hope you like this post and if you have done and autumn haul then leave a link and I would love to check it out! What is your favourite thing about autumn? What is your favourite piece of clothing this season?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+


*none of these photos are mine and I take no credit for them

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love those crop tops! They look so perfect for layering & they're from H&M, I have to take a look!

    Yasmeen xx
    The Mirror Affects

    ReplyDelete