Autumn Bits and Bobs

 As it is now officially autumn I thought I would show you a few beauty and accessorise I have bought over the past few weeks!
First of all you have got this Revlon Colorburst in Flirtatious. This is such a nice rich pink colour and I have been wearing nearly everyday since I bought it. It can be made more subtle if you put a bit on your finger and dab it on your lips.
I got this baby lips electro in Strike A Rose. I have wanted to get this one for quite a while and it is a really pretty colour. This is a really good nice colour and great one for school.
This is a Yankee Candle tart burner and I think I am going to be using this everyday this season. I got it in a plain white as I thought it would look really cool to have a bold colour on the top.
I got this tart in the scent baby powder and even though it isn't a very autumnal scent it is a really cosy scent and I love it!

This is one of my favourite things and it is this hat from Topshop. I got this for £14 and this is the best thing ever. It is so cosy and I love the little fluffy bobble on the top! 

I hope you liked this post and watch out next week for a autumn fashion haul! What have you bought for autumn? What is your favourite lip colour this season??
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

*all of these photos are mine
post signature

8 comments:

  1. great post! love the design of your blog!

    Renee

    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything i love i absolutey love baby lips and revlon colour burst and yankee candles lovely post and your blog is really nice i will be looking again
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I really like the hat, I want to try to wear more this fall! You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now on g+. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the baby lips, and I love it! The baby powder yankee candle smells so good!

    wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite thing about Autumn is the bobbly hats. And the Autumnal Yankee Candles!

    http://alittlebitofghosiya.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love candle burners! I actually think they work better than actual candles :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool items :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW VINTAGE SCARF
    Let me know what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete