Tips Tuesday

Hello, I just thought I would say before I start this post that during school time I am not allowed to have my nails painted but I thought this was such a good idea for a post so instead I will be giving tips on other things, such as school, makeup and lots of other things. Please leave a comment giving me some ideas.


Right in to the post. This came as a total shock to me and please don't think that I am spoilt and get so many expensive tings all the time. This time last year it was my birthday (I will be doing a birthday haul for this year) and I got to my present from my granny and grandpa, none of my family new what it was so when I opened it I was amazed to find a Chanel nail varnish! I had seen this is the shop as me and my mum where looking at all the beautiful over priced makeup and we fell in love.




This is the most beautiful colour. I like to call it a mermaid colour as it changes depending on which way your fingers are turned. It has got an amazing formula which goes on really easily and doesn't go all wrong. It's lasting power is amazing. With a top coat on this can last up to two weeks. 

Obviously I can't say go and buy this product because of the price but if you are looking to invest in a really good quality nail varnish then I would definitely recommend Chanel. If this is to expensive for you then I have found one from BarryM which is only £3.99 but looks so similar. If you are not sure about them I did a review here. 

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. What is your favourite brand of nail varnish? Do you only anything Chanel? Do you like this colour? 

12 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty colour. I don't wear a lot on my fingernails as I am out on a farm with horses and sheep a lot, but I do like it on my toes in summer! Being in Australia we're coming up to that now. I just got a really pretty Natio one in a pale blue (Aussie brand)
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am very jelous that you are now coming up to winter!

      Delete
  2. I really like this color. I usually get my nailpolish from L'oreal but barely lasts a week, maybe I should give Chanel a try :)

    http://memoriesofthepacific.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want a nail varnish that lasts then yes but it is quite expensive!

      Delete
  3. Such pretty color, I always think - what do you pay for then it comes to expensive varnish, but it seems it's kind of worth it. Esspecially in my case then I can wear only one color for a year! :)

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very nice colour on you :)
    I have never tried Chanel but who knows, maybe one day haha!

    x vonyll
    http://pinupgalore.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete