The Autumn Tag!











Hello, I think we can now officially say that it is autumn. To be honest I am really looking forward to autumn and winter as they are some of my favourite times of the year, so I decided to do the autumn tag. Enjoy!

1)Favourite things about Autumn?
I love everything. I love the switch between summer weather and autumn weather but most of all I love wearing cosy, knitted jumpers!

2) Favourite drink?
Hot chocolate. Especially with cream and marshmallows. I really loved the peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks and I want to try the honeycomb one from Costa.

3) Favourite scent?
I am really loving the scent Mandarin and Cranberry from Yankee candle but I am really excited to try lots of different scents from them this year!

Autumn Tumblr

4) Best lipstick?
This autumn I really want to start to wear a bit more colour on my lips. I have got the chubby stick in "super strawberry" which is really nice but I would like to try a new maybelline colour drama in Berry Much. 

5) Go to moisturiser?
I use the clinique dramatically different as I feel it is really gentle and nice on my skin. I think I will need to use it a lot more regualy in the winter as my skin goes really dry.

6) Go to colour for the eyes?
I don't really wear eyeshadow but I think that nudes would look really nice. I also think that purples would look really nice so maybe I should give it a go.


7) Favourite band/singer to listen to?
I like really calm music so people like Adele, Tom Odell and Micheal Buble. 

8) Favourite outfit to wear?
I love a massive wolly, knitted, cosy jumper and my Topshop jeans. I then have nice big fluffy socks on! Ultimate comfort.

9) Autumn treat?
I don't really know because in England we don't really have things like pumpkin pie so just chocolate or some spooky Halloween treats!


10) Favourite place to be?
In front of the fire with my favourite jumper on, with a hot chocolate that has a massive pile of cream on it. I will be wrapped up in my fluffy blanket and watching something with my family!

I hope you liked this post and it got you in to the autumn spirit. What is your favourite thing about autumn? Do you like any of these things? Do you like autumn?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

*None of these photos are mine except the top one. 

1 comment: