Honey Bee Review

Hello, today I thought I would review a bath bomb from lush for you. I mentioned this in another post and have finally got round to using it.


This is one of Lushs' bath ballistics. I have wanted to try this one for months and moths and I am glad that I got it. It has got a really simply design and I think that is one of the reasons why I got it as I normally only get exciting ones which are different colours!


This bath ballistic is meant to be calming and I definitely found that. It has got honey in it (obviously!) which is meant to smooth and moisturise your skin, as well as Aloe Vera which is also amazing for your skin. When I put this in the water it fizzed quite relaxingly and turned my bath a funny yellow colour!


I would definitely get this again and would recommend this to anyone who want to have a relaxing bath or who loves the smell of honey. Have you tried this bath bomb? Do you want to try this bath bomb? Which is your favourite bath bomb?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

1 comment:

  1. Lush bath bombs are definitely my weakness... I could buy a ton of them. You might have just sold me on this one! I just discovered your blog and I love it! Great post!

    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete