Autumn Essentials


Hello, you may have seen that lots of my posts are about autumn but I am just so excited. I thought today I would show you my essentials for this season.

Jumpers

I love jumpers. They are one of the best things about autumn and I have so many. A lovely big or fluffy or cosy or knitted or anything that tickles your fancy but you have to have one.

Candles

I think candles are perfect for when it get colder and there are so many scents that I want try. Yankee Candles have got a Mandarin and Cranberry which I am definitely going to get.

Fluffy Blanket

A big fluffy blanket to wrap yourself up in on those cold autumn evenings is my idea of heaven. I got my one from The White Company and I can just see myself using it everyday!

Big Mug

By this I men something that you could have a hot chocolate or tea in. I love coming home from school and having a hot chocolate while I catch up on Downtown Abbey.

Scarves

I love scarves and think that they are actually really useful. There are so many nice ones out there at the moment and I have got my eye on one from urban outfitters.

I hope you liked this post and if you think I've missed anything else then please leave a comment telling me what. Are you excited for autumn?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

1 comment: