Liebster Award



Hello, I was so surprised when I saw that I had been tagged to do the Liebster award as I had seen it floating around. I was tagged by the lovely Laura so lets get started!

Rules:

1. Link back to the person(s) that nominated you for the award.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself so people can learn more about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions given by the person(s) who nominated you.
4. After completing this, nominate 11 other bloggers that have under 200 followers and then give them 11 questions of your choice.
5. Let your nominees know that they've been nominated and give them access to the link so they can find out more about the award.

11 facts about me:
  1. I'm doing my GCSEs next year
  2. I have one brother
  3. My favourite shops are Topshop and Hollister but I have recently become a fan of American Apparel
  4. I am quite small
  5. I am a massive fan of Harry Potter
  6. I LOVE blogging
  7. I am addicted to the Kim Kardashian Game
  8. I really like photography
  9. I am fully English
  10. I go a bit crazy when I eat chocolate 
  11. I hate cheese (I HATE it)
Questions:

1. What's your favourite music genre?
I don't really know, I switch around!
2. Have you always lived in the same place or moved around a bit?
I have moved but only within the country, I one moved three times in the same town.
3. Favourite movie?
Probably Harry Potter or Frozen
4. Are/were you well behaved in school?
Yep
5. What's your preferred social media?
Probably Instagram as you can share photos and if you want to speak to someone you can direct message them and have a private conversation!
6. Are you more suited to summer or winter?
Winter, I am actually kind of missing it now!
7. What's your funniest memory?
Well... there are so many but one of them is when I went into Windsor with my friends and we couldn't open this bottle so we had to ask someone if they could help us. Turns out we were turning it the wrong way! SO embarrassing!
8. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
Safe half of it and then spend the rest of it, not all in one go. I'd probably make sure I had a constant supply of lush things!
9. What's your most popular blog post?
I have no idea. I think it maybe one of my monthly favourites?
10. Are you a pessimist or an optimist?
Definitely a optimist. All way look on the bright side of life (dee doo dee doo dee doo dee doo)
11. Are you a reader? If so, what's your favourite book?
I would have to be all of the Harry Potters. They are just classics!

My 11 questions:

  1. Do you collect anything?
  2. How long have you had your blog?
  3. What is your favourite mug?
  4. What's your favourite app?
  5. Catch up TV or real time TV?
  6. Sweet popcorn or salt popcorn?
  7. Describe your personality.
  8. Who is your inspiration?
  9. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would it be?
  10. What is your favourite type of film?
  11. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
Nominees:

Emily - Emily Lovess

Issie - Isabella

Mathilda - Mathida's beauty and life

Sam - Beautifie

Jennos - Jennos Health

Kaley - My closet life

Amber - Fashionemble

Anna - In the life of fletch

Rachael - Strawberry Sundaes

Bernie - Fikil

Belle - Part of Belle's World

 I hope you enjoyed this post and I would like to thank Laura for nominating me.

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment