3 Things: Summer Wishlist

Hello, there are a few things that I would really like to get this summer and I thought I would share them with you.

1) Benetint
I have wanted this for a while but I think that it would look amazing in summer. It is a lip and cheek tint in a really nice red colour. There are other colours and it is kind of between benetint and posie tint. I tried this before and put a little bit on my hand and it stayed for the whole day so I would definitely be worth the money.

2)American Apparel Crop Top
I recently found American Apparel when I went into London and I feel deeply in love with it. I had heard about it before but never really looked into it. When I saw it I wasn't going to go in but I did and I am so glad that I did! They have the most amazing clothes and the best thing is they do such small sizes. I am quite petite so to come across a shop that sells really petite clothes was absolute bliss! I tried on some of their crop tops and they were a perfect fit, the only bad thing... they were £25, for a crop top. I have put some on my birthday list though.

3)Victoria's Secret Sprays
So many of my friends have got these as they were at one point on a special deal where you can get 4 travel sized ones. I wish I had bought them too as they all smell amazing and they are the perfect size for school. I would like the range from pink and also they just look really nice!

There is my summer wishlist. Is there anything here that you would like too? What are wanting for summer?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried a Benefit product but would love too! Lovely post.

    www.todaysbeautyfavourites.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defintily should, they are such good quallity.

      Delete