3 Things: Chubby Sticks


Hello, I have been loving these chubby sticks and have been featured in a few of my monthly favourites posts. I got one of 2 of these as a gift and got the other one for £2 in a magazine!

This is Curvy Candy. It is the full size and I really like the packaging, it is cute and practical. One thing I really like is that the lid in quite securly on so I don't have to worry about it falling off in my bag. This is a georgous pink colour and I really like this one, especially for summer. I did a full review here!

This is Mega Melon. I got this one in a gift set and it is one of the smaller sizes. The only different thing about it is that the lid is a clear plastic so you can see the actually product. I think this is the perfect size for your handbag and I feel the same about the lid, it is very sucure. This is a really nice dark redy colour and will defintily be one of my winter staples.

This is Super Strawberry. I got this one in Glamour for £2 and I am so glad I got it. It was absolutly amazing value but I think they all sold out really quickly. This is a really nice dark pinky colour and I have been really loving it.

I hope you have liked reading this. I think I will definitley be getting more! Do you have any chubby sticks? If you have any you could recommend then please leave a comment.
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

4 comments:

  1. I have to try a chubby stick, they look so gorgeous! That glamour magazine freebie deal was so good, I wish all magazines had deals like that! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It was amazing! You should defintiley try them, they are such good value.

      Delete
  2. I got one in Glamour too and since then I've been desperate to get my hands on more as they're so nice!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defintily should, they are worth the money!

      Delete