20 Questions Tag!

Hello, I saw this tag and the questions made me laugh so I decided to do it!

1) Things you can't leave the house without?
My phone, lip balm 

2)Favourite brand of makeup?
Benefit

3) Favourite flowers?
I don't know...

4)Favourite clothing stores?
Topshop, Hollister and American Appareal

5) Favourite Perfume
Hollister - Malaia or Jo Malone - Red Roses

6) Heels or flats?
Flats

7) Do you make good grades?
I think so!

8) Favourite colours?
Blue, green and pink

9) Do you drink energy drinks?
Does lucosade count?

10) Do you drink juice?
Yep, orange is my favourite!

11) Do you like swimming?
Yes 

12) Do you eat fries with a fork?
Occasionally

13) What's your favourite moisturiser?
Clinique dramatically different moisturising lotion

14) Do you want to get married later on in life? 
I think so!

15) Do you get mad easily? 
Not really. I can be quite calm sometimes.

16) Are you into ghost hunting?
Hahahahaha very random but not really. I like to stay away for those things!

17) Any phobias? 
This is really weird but plasters...

18) Do you bite your nails? 
I used to but I have stopped now after I found out that there are more germs under your finger nails than a toilet seat!

19) Have you ever had a near death experience?
NO

20) Do you drink coffee?
No I'm more of a hot chocolate kind a girl. 

I hope you have like this and I tag YOU to do it!
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am new to your blog and I really like it! I have read almost all of your posts in a very short time, so that says a lot ;)

    Cylia<3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete