Summer Essentials #2

Hello, as promised here is the second part of my summer essentials. This is more random but I think they are just as important.


First up are books. I always think it is a good idea to have a pile of books to read and I think it is a really nice thing to do. At the moment there are loads of amazing books out there so try and get your hands on them. Also they are a perfect opportunity to get out in the sun!


I love to have my nails painted as you may already know but I always have them painted in the summer as I think it just adds a pop of colour. I love these three and they all last a really long time, all you need is two coats and your sorted.


Deodorant is a must have for the summer of course but there are loads out there that also have a really nice smell. I like this one as it smells amazing and looks really nice!


I always get to hot in summer and this is my favourite way to cool down. Ice lollies. You can either buy them or make them. Whatever you want. Last summer I experimented with different flavours and I ended up making a appetiser one. It was AMAZING!!


Last but no least a summer play list. I love to make a play list that I can add to through out the summer so it is always up to date. I also love to learn all the words to all the songs. Slightly weird I know!!


I hope this has helped some of you.What is your most essential thing for summer?

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment