O.P.I Brazil Review

Hello, today I have got a review for you. I got this little pack of 4 O.P.I nail varnishes from my German exchange and I think they are really pretty colours. Their names are all really weird and that would have to be the only off putting thing!


"Next Stop...The Bikini Zone" I really like this colour. If you have more than two coats then this could be a colour on its own, but a thin layer over a pale colour would look amazing! I think this is a colour that I am always going to be using!


"Kiss Me I'm Brazilian" is a cute baby pink. It goes on nicely and I think that it is just a really nice pink colour. There are lot  out there but I just really like this one!


"AmazON...AmazOFF". It is a turquoise and I think it is beautiful. It doesn't look like all the other turquoises and I think this may become one of my summer staples! This has got the most embarrasing name of them all!


"Where Did Suzi's Man-go?". This is a really nice pale orange and would look great with a tan! This is such a cute colour and one of my new favourites. I think the name goes with this colour as mangos are meant to be orange and this is!


I hope you have liked this review and have enjoyed reading this. What is your summer nail varnish?
Follow me on
bloglovin 
Google+

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment