My Storage #2

Hello, today is the second part of my storage series. Click here to see the first one. In this post I will be showing you how I store my lip balm as I have got a LOT.


This first pot is a Cath Kidston one. I have got more of these in different colours and sizes. They are a bit like those Russian dolls! I use them for lots of things and there is always a size for something.. I think they are really pretty and this one is the perfect size because there is still room for me to fill. I have all my baby lips, lush lip scrub and lip glosses in here.




I don't know where I got this pot from but it is adorable. It is an owl and who doesn't like owls? I use this to store my EOS and it really does fit them in nicely. This looks so cute in my room and I could just use this for a cute decoration.




I hope you have liked this and look forwards for next weeks post. Check out my last storage post. What do you use to store your lip balms?
Follow me on bloglovin

Maisie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment