A little Boots haul

Hello, now on the weekend I popped into Boots and I couldn't help myself. They are all things for summer though so I suppose I could get away with it and I thought I would share with you what I got.


First of all I came across the hair products. I had actually run out of shampoo and conditioner so this was kind of one my list of things to get. Every summer I always get the John Frieda "Go Blonder" as it actually does make my hair go blonder and who doesn't like blond hair?

I then saw this deodorant that my friend had. I am sooooo glad I picked this up as it smells amazing and it lasts for nearly all day. I really like this range and have got another one so I will definitely be trying more of these deodorant when this runs out.

I got this for my friend's birthday a few weeks ago and I have wanted it ever since. I saw it and thought that its limited edition so I have to buy it now or I will regret it. I am so glad I did as it is a beautiful colour and really good for summer. It has got a really nice gold shimmer which is gorgeous.


I hope you have liked this post. Do you like Barry M? Do you ever treat yourself?
Maisie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment