What Maisie Loved in May | Beauty

Hello! Today I decided to do a May favourites post as I've seen loads of other bloggers doing this and I thought it would be fun to share what I have been loving this month with you guys!

My first favourite is a Lush product. If you don't know what Lush is then where have you been? It is an AMAZING shop full of products your body will love. My favourite this month is a bubble bar. It is a soap which you crumble in to the bath under the tap. It creates mountains of bubbles and you only need half a bar!That means you get two baths from one bar!


My next favourite is the clinique "dramatically different moisturiser". I use it every morning and night and I really enjoy using it. I find it doesn't leave you skin feeling sticky and I never get dry skin.


i have also been loving another product from Lush, their "bubblegum lip scrub". This is a scrub for you lips which is made from sugar. You rub it in to your lips to get rid of chapped lips and when its done its job, you can lick it off!


Next on my list are these two nail polishes. The purple one is from BarryM and is called "Berry" and the pink one is from Models Own and is called "Strawberry Tart". These are two of my favourite spring colours as they are very subtle. They are also pastel colours which are essential for spring!





I am also going to be doing another post on my favourite films, books, music and TV programmes soon.
Thank you for reading and see you soon!

Maisie xx












No comments:

Post a Comment