Hair Routine

Hello!
Today I thought I would tell you about my hair routine. I am going to tell you this now, I don't really have any fancy things to put into my hair and I don't really spend that long on my hair but hopefully this will give you an idea about what I put in my hair.


First I use the John Frieda Luxurious Volume shampoo. I really like and it is easy to use. It does make my hair feel really volumous and I will be buying it again.


I then use the matching conditioner. I like this because it makes my hair really silky smooth and I think it makes my hair look really nice after.



Now I don't know about you but i suffer from frizzy hair. This does not mean that all of my hair gets a bit bigger and sticks out, a layer of hair at the top decides to frizz up and hover just above the top of my head. I have tried so many products to try and get rid of this and finally I have found one that works.  
A use a couple of pumps of Frizz ease and rub it in my hands. I then run my hands through my hair when it is still wet. I spread it all over but I try not to add to much to my roots.


Last but not least I use a few pumps of V05 give me texture to give my hair a bit more umph! I do find that if I apply this straight to my head that it doesn't spread and makes a few strands of hair stick together so I put it in my hand first.


I hope this has been an interesting post and if you have any questions please ask.
What is your favourite hair product?

Maisie ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment